Back To Snippet
Back To SITEMAP
Author: Janice Wee
Imagine sipping a tall glass of iced pink lemonade. A deliciously refreshing drink that is great for your skin too.
All you need is honey, strawberries, a lemon, lots of mineral water, lots of ice, a blender, a juicer, a pitcher or jug and a glass.
Strawberries are rich in vitamin C, calcium, Magnesium, folate, Vitamin A, potassium and phosphorus. Ripe strawberries are deliciously yummy too. These red strawberries are responsible for the pink color in this pink lemonade.
Lemon is rich in vitamin C, folate, bioflavonoids, some vitamin B, vitamin A, vitamin E, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus.
Honey contains proteins, amino acids, vitamins and minerals as well polyphenols.
Strawberries, Lemon and honey are rich in anti-oxidants. Anti-oxidants neutralize free radicals, preventing them from harming the body, or from causing premature aging.
Water hydrates your entire body. Drinking lots of fluid is essential for keeping your body healthy, and your skin hydrated.
Together, they make one delicious, nutritious beauty drink.
Here is a simple recipe for this pink lemonade.
- Wash and dry a pretty glass jug pitcher to present your pink lemonade in.
- Use the juicer to squeeze out all the juice from 1 lemon.
- Clean 10 strawberries and remove the green stalk. Wash them thoroughly.
- Blend strawberries and some distilled or mineral water to form a smooth liquid
- Mix the strawberry liquid with the lemon juice and 4 tablespoons of honey.
- Top up the jug with distilled water or mineral water and lots of ice.
- Taste the drink. If it is too sour for your liking, add more honey to sweeten it until it is just right.
About the Author
The aurthor is the webmaster of All Pink Info, an online mall with everything that is pink. This article is from Pink Lemonade from All Pink Info. ...